|Iravati Harshe Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Spouse||Capt. Rohit Mayadev|
Iravati Harshe is an Indian actor, dancer, and dubbing artist who has been cast in many television shows like Dill Mill Gayye, Sanjivani, Kabhie Kabhie, Achanak 37 Saal Baad, Waris, Mrityudand, Surabhi, Shanti, Chota Muh or Badi Baat, Tanha, and Ankahee. In addition to that, she has also worked in a variety of movies such as Hate Story, Kuchh Meetha Ho Jaye, Simmba, Shamshera, We Are Family, Split Wide Open, Mithya, Raat Gayi Baat Gayi?, Hey Ram, Mittal Vs Mittal, Kaasav, Shararat, Michael, Aapla Manus, Bhai: Vyakti Ki Valli, Kaccha Limboo, Astu, and Take care. Good night.
Irawati Harshe Mayadev
Iravati Harshe has received Bharatanatyam dance lessons.
Actor, Dubbing Artist, Dancer
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Iravati Harshe has dated –
- Capt. Rohit Mayadev – She is married to Capt. Rohit Mayadev and the duo has been blessed with 2 daughters, namely, Devika and Isha.
Race / Ethnicity
A mole on her face
Iravati Harshe Facts
- She played Mandira Joshi in the television drama show Kabhie Kabhie in 1997.
- Iravati Harshe dubbed the voice of Madhuri Dixit in the French version of the 1997 Hindi-language musical romance film Dil To Pagal Hai.
- She brought to life the character of Nafisa (Amjad’s wife) in the 2000 period crime drama film Hey Ram, starring Kamal Haasan. The film has received 3 National Film Awards as well as was selected by the Film Federation of India as its submission to the Oscars in the year 2000.
- Iravati Harshe was seen as Anjali Mathur in the television drama show Ankahee in 2001 and this performance got her nominated for the 1st Indian Telly Award in the “Best Actress in a Leading Role” category.
- In 2002, she co-starred as Sheela (Pratap’s daughter who is an air hostess) in the supernatural and psychological mystery thriller television show Achanak 37 Saal Baad.
- She dubbed the voice of Nicole Kidman in the Hindi version of the 2007 fantasy adventure film The Golden Compass.
- Alongside Rajat Kapoor, Neha Dhupia, and Vinay Pathak, Iravati Harshe co-starred as Mitali R. Kapoor in the 2009 Bollywood film Raat Gayi, Baat Gayi?.
- In 2010, she was cast as Dr. Rati Malhotra (Maya’s doctor) in the drama film We Are Family. An official remake of the 1998 American comedy-drama film Stepmom, We Are Family stars Kajol, Kareena Kapoor, and Arjun Rampal.
- Iravati Harshe co-starred as Janaki in the 2016 Marathi-language family drama film Kaasav and this role won her the award for the “Best Actress” at the Zee Chitra Gaurav Awards in 2017.
- She appeared as Gayatri (Simmba’s childhood teacher) in the 2018 Hindi-language action comedy film Simmba, starring Ranveer Singh, Sonu Sood, and Sara Ali Khan.
- Iravati is multilingual and is well-versed in Hindi, English, Marathi, and French.
Featured Image by Ministry of Information and Broadcasting / Government of India / Government Open Data License – India (GODL)